Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CELEBRATING ST. PATTY'S DAY JAPANESE STYLE, CHICAGO FRIENDS, AND DOIN' IT BIG VEGAS STYLE...

ME 2ND FROM THE RIGHT, ROCKIN' SUSPENDER TROUSER &
TANK BY JOE'S JEANS. PEEP TOE HEEL W/ BUCKLES FROM
FOREVER21
Hello Lovelies! While you've been patiently awaiting the next installment of "Chic Girl...", friends were in town from Chicago. You know I had to paint the town red with them, and look fabulous doing it! Wednesday night I went out to dinner and dancing at the very chic Lavo Restaurant and Lounge with a couple of girlfriends. I finally got to wear my adorable olive green trousers, complete with suspenders. These pants are so fly that I wanted to keep everything else about the outfit simple. An oatmeal colored t-back tank and some hateful  patent leather peep-toe pumps did the trick. Not only was I crazy comfortable while I got my bump and grind on, but I also received tons of compliments. Who doesn't love that?

The next night of course was St. Patty's Day. Never one to follow the rules, I absolutely did not wear green. My cohorts and I spent the day of the Irish at Ra Sushi doing sake bombs. Don't judge me! I've never been much of a green beer drinker. Anyhow, I chose the perfect ensemble for a long night of drinking, one of my favorite pairs of Joe's boot cut jeans, a robin's egg blue button down shirt, and 5" wedges. These are the perfect shoes for nights out because the platform of the wedge serves as a great cushion for the balls of your feet and you don't have sacrifice height for comfort. Needless to say they came in handy that night since we were drinking till 5 am!
JAPANESE BEER & SAKE ON ST. PATTY'S DAY.
WHAT CAN I SAY?   I'M A CONTRADICTION.


WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE IT'S 5A.M.?

By the time Friday rolled around my liver needed a rest. But by Saturday I was ready to do it all over again. Always one to attempt to morph sexiness and comfort into one outfit, I decided on my BCBG color blocked dress. It basically feels like you're wearing your favorite t-shirt. With a purple lame`  faux leather jacket to inject some color and some funky vintage open toed shoes with a bamboo heel; color me ready to go. In one night we managed to hit P.F. Changs, a short stint at Spearmint Rhino strip club, Koi Lounge, and end up at the main bar @ Planet Hollywood. That's what I call a night out! And I looked like at least a million bucks for all of it. 

By Sunday I just wanted to be back in jeans and flats. That crazy party girl of the last few days was ready for a nap and some detox. Don't get me wrong I'll be doing it again very soon here. The party girl NEVER really sleeps.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! *-* Love all! I'm following you! Hope you can also follow my blog, if you like it! Thanks Mary
    FOLLOW Venus at Her Mirror
    Venus on FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete